Slideson.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Slideson.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- IP address
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to provide you with service that meets your level of expectation
- Internal record keeping, and providing access to free files you have requested access to
- We may use the information to improve security, send you newsletters or provide customer support for you
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- Visitor comments and contacts through contact form may be checked through an automated spam detection service
- For legal reasons
What we do NOT do with the information we gather
Slideson.com will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. Slideson.com will not use or share your personal information in a manner that differs from what is described in this Privacy Statement without your prior consent.
Tracking Technologies (Cookies)
- We use tracking technologies such as cookies and other similar technologies to measure usage and provide information that will be of most interest to you.
- We can collect additional information from you if you access our Site through a mobile device (e.g. unique device identifier, device’s operating system, mobile carrier).
- You can also provide us with information when interacting with our content through or linking to third-party social media sites, plug-ins, or applications.
When you visit the Site, we and our business partners can use tracking technologies to enhance your online experience or customize our offerings. A few additional important things you should know about our use of tracking technologies (cookies):
We can offer certain features that are available only through the use of tracking technologies.
We use both session and persistent tracking technologies. Tracking technologies (e.g., cookies) can either be persistent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser). You are always free to decline tracking technologies if your browser permits, although doing so can interfere with your use of the Site. Refer to the help section of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling tracking technologies such as cookies.
You can encounter tracking technologies/cookies from our third party service providers, that we have allowed on our Site that assists us with various aspects of our Site operations and services, such as Google Analytics, Google Ads and MailChimp.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
European Union General Data Protection Regulation
Provider complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). As such, Provider affords to all European data subjects their respective data privacy rights to the extent they are applicable.