Write for Slideson.com
We are seeking contributors and guest writers who would be interested of writing presentation related posts for Slideson. Send us your idea and become a guest writer.
Why to be a guest writer?
- Your post will be shared on our Facebook page and Twitter.
- You will contribute to the community and help others
- It’s FREE to guest post
- Content must be unique and never published anywhere else before
- Write in US English
- Article should be at least 800 words long
- Use headings (H2-H3) in your text, as this helps structure the content
- The post needs to be informative, authoritative, and credible (not salesy)
- Always backup your statistics and statements with proof from credible sources
- We do not accept Infographic submissions
External Linking Guidelines
- You must include at least 1 links directing to any page from slideson.com
- You are allowed up to 3 do-follow links, with a max of 1 link going to one domain
- All links need to be direct links. We do not accept affiliate links in article
- Include outbound links only to authoritative case studies, reports, and supporting blog articles
- We reserve the right to remove any links we deem inappropriate, irrelevant, or only for the purpose of link building
What kind of articles are we looking for?
- Presentation tips and advice, how-to tutorials for PowerPoint or Google Slides
- We are looking to publish evergreen articles, so nothing specific on year or event. Seasonal content is fine
Submit a Guest Post
Submit more information about your post with the form below. Please share title ideas of the topics you could write about.